An easy way to add a dynamic, controllable 360º image rotation to your WooCommerce site, by adding a group of images to a product’s gallery. WooCommerce 360 Image provides you with an easy way to add a dynamic, controllable 360º image rotation to your WooCommerce site. By simply adding a group of images to a product’s gallery, you’ll have a beautiful image rotation replace the product’s featured image. It’s responsive, touch-enabled and extremely easy to use. It’s simply a matter of adding some images to a product’s gallery. In this extension we will discuss how this works and how we can implement this in our own store.
1. Go to WooCommerce > Extensions > 360 Extension > Install Now > Activate
2. After activation, got to Products > Add new, on the right side you can see 360 Image Settings and Product Gallery. Upload all the angles of the image you want to make a 360 portrait. On the 3rd image below, you can see those series of images, select them all. On the 4th image, tick on the Replace Image with 360 Image. Then, Publish your new 360 product.
3. After Publish, go to you store and see the new 360 image. There are 2 ways to navigate with the 360 image, the first image shows the control on how you want your image to rotate, the other one is to enabled to open a full screen mode of your image.
4. If you want to modify the settings of this extension, you can go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > 360 Image. There are 2 setups you can enabled/disabled.
- Enable Full Screen Option – This will add a button to your 360 Image Displays that opens up a full screen view.
- Enable Navigation Controls – This will enable the navigation control buttons.
Before you can use this extension, you need to install first the Booking woocommerce extension. This extension can manage accommodations in the hospitality industry. This will simply do the trick for you because you need a solution that will not only simplify tracking of overnight and long-term bookings, but also allow your guests to book online with ease. Accommodation Bookings is a free add-on for the WooCommerce Bookings extension. WooCommerce Bookings is required for Accommodation Bookings to work.
1. Install and Activate both Accommodation Bookings and Bookings extension.
2. To update the setting go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Accommodations. You can update the settings on checkin and checkout time.
3. To create a new accommodation, go to Products > Add New > Product Data > Accommodation Product > under General tab, you can modify the settings you need for that accommodation product type.
4. Go to Rates tab, modify the rate and range of your accommodation.
5. Now go to Availability tab, this tab you will set the product availability. As you noticed the different tab has helper icon (?) where you can hover or click to see the description and or helper text.
After all the necessary changes in your product, Publish your product.
6. Go to your shop page, click on the product you’ve just created. See the 1st image in your left side. You can see the price, dates, and Book Now button. And just right below you can see the set arriving and leaving time.
Customer can press Book Now, and pick specific dates.
Additional Variation Images
The WooCommerce Additional Variation Images extension allows you to add additional gallery images per variation on variable products within WooCommerce. This extension allows visitors to swap and select different images when they select a product variation. Adding this feature will let visitors see different images of a product variation all in the same color and style.
1. In the extension list, install and activate Additional Variation Images.
2. Right after activation, go to Products > Add New > Product Data > Variable Product > Attributes > key in the name and values > Save Attributes.
3. Go to Variations > add images > add information on the different variations you created. The 3rd image below will show you the information you need to fill out per variation.
4. After doing all the necessary changes, Publish your product. Go to your shop page and you can see based on the 4th image, the different variations are showing. The image will also change once you pick a different mug color.
The Advanced Notifications extension for WooCommerce lets you set up order and stock notifications for users other than the admin. These can be used for notifying staff and users of sales, sending stock notices to suppliers, or even sending new orders to drop shippers. With the help of this extension you can create a recipient, give them a name, email address and other details.
1. Go to extensions, install and activate Advanced Notifications.
2. Add notification via WooCommerce > Notifications > Add Notification
3. In the image beside, you will see the necessary fields you need to fill out when creating new notification.
4. After creation, it will be listed in notification area of your WooCommerce, see image above.
5. To use this notification on product, go to Products > Add New or Edit existing > General tab > Notification > select the notification you just created.
AutomateWoo is a marketing automation for WooCommerce, it has the tools you need to grow your store and make more money. Using automated marketing campaigns and a unique set of tools, AutomateWoo streamlines the managing of your store while saving you time and effort. With so many online stores to choose from, it can be difficult to distinguish yourself from the crowd and maintain customer loyalty.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions, Install and Activate the AutomateWoo plugin.
2. To see the settings for this extension, go to the left side menu and see AutomateWoo > Settings. In settings you can see different tabs you can modify according to your need. You can connect MailChimp, Twilio, Bitly, and more. You can also monitor your guest so you can keep track of your store visitors.
3. Also you can check pending carts that was left, not purchased, or emptied. This will surely help for monitoring purposes and probably you can send messages to those people for reminders to checkout their carts.
With this extension you will allow customers to book appointments, make reservations or rent equipment without leaving your site. Let your customers book reservations, appointments or rentals on their own – no phone calls required. Save yourself time and fill up your calendar by letting your site do the work for you.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions, install and activate Bookings.
2. After activation, you can see new Bookings menu. You can setup settings, all bookings or products created with booking feature, calendar, and so on. Please check it out for more information.
3. To create product using booking feature, go to Products > Add New > Product Data – Bookable Product. Setup the booking duration, calendar, etc.
4. Go to Costs tab now, key in the base, block, and display cost. You can also set range and add in cost per range.
5. Publish your product.
Sell more bookings using a presenting calendar or schedule of available slots in a page or post. Offer a curated selection or all of your products in a format that makes it easier for customers to quickly find a time and date that works for them and add to cart.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions, install and activate Bookings Availability.
WooCommerce Bookings Availability gives customers two ways to view and select Bookings directly from posts and pages with:
- A schedule block displaying a list of available slots in a day, a week or a month.
- A calendar block displaying available slots on a weekly or monthly calendar.
Both blocks enable customers to customize the booking if it has options available and add it directly to their cart.
2. Go to Post or Page > Add New > Add Blocks > Pick either those 2 blocks.
3. In this example, we use Booking Schedule, and pick bookable products to display.
Once a Bookings block is added, specify which products to display and their availability:
- All bookable products displays the availability of all products.
- Specific bookable products displays availability of only certain products. If this option is selected, search for the name of the desired product(s) or tick the box(es) on the list.
- Specific categories displays availability of products associated with certain categories. If this option is selected, search for the name of the desired category/ies or tick the box(es) on the list.
- Specific resources displays availability of products using certain resources. If this option is selected, search for the name of desired resources or tick the box(es) on the list.
4. It will list all the products created as booking in the calendar, example is the product above created as booking.
5. To modify or change the setting of the block, see the block setting on the right side of the menu. You can see the schedule settings, display settings, and even advance setting where you can update the CSS classes.
Box Office for WooCommerce allows you to create and sell tickets directly to customers — no need for them to visit or use a third-party site or service anymore! Get ticket sales for your next event or conference up and running within minutes and start making additional income today.
1. Go to WooCommerce > Extensions > Box Office > Install and Activate.
2. Go to Products > Add New > Check Ticket. It will add new 3 tabs for ticket settings.
3. If you haven’t created any ticket yet, go to Tickets > Create Ticket > choose the Ticket-enabled Product you just created a while ago.
4. After clicking Next button, it will generate multiple tickets, key in Ticket information per number and so on, click Create Ticket button.
5. Go to your shop, and see the created product, you will see the ticket # etc on your shop’s product page. Click Buy Ticket Now button.
The brands extension for WooCommerce allows you to create brands for your shop; each brand can be named, described and assigned an image. Create, assign and list brands for products, and allow customers to view by brand. You can also use the widget with this extension.
1. Go to WooCommerce > Extensions > Brands > Install and Activate.
2. Go to Products > Brands > Add New Brand > key in all the necessary information you need for your brand, eg. Versace (Versace is a brand with multiple lines of perfume, clothings, etc.) You can see the list after creation with Edit, Delete, View option you can use.
3. Go to Products > Add New > Brands (click on the brand you want this product to list) > Input all the necessary information for your product.
4. To see the created product, go to shop page and you will see a list of brands (if you created multiple brands), click on Versace as the brand name and it will show all the results (see 2nd image).
Bulk Stock Management
Bulk Stock extension lists your products and variations along with their stock properties. Products can be filtered by product type, stock management status and stock status, and ordered by name, ID, SKU or stock quantity. Edit product and variation stock levels in bulk via this handy interface.
1. Go to WooCommerce > Extensions > Bulk Stock Management > Install and Activate.
2. Go to Products > Stock Management. You can see all the products you created and you can do bulk action based on your product choice.The first image shows the possible actions you can use.
You can also see the Stock Report by pressing the View Stock Report button.
3. The image shows the stock report list after pressing the button above.
A powerful tool for driving incremental and impulse purchases by customers once they are in the shopping cart. You should always show cross-sell items, especially on cart views. People access the shopping cart for any number of reasons, and adding recommendations to your shopping cart adds another layer of interest for buyers and helps add value to their buying experience. Most store owners want to get the customer to the checkout process as quickly as possible. However, studies shows show that placing recommendations in the cart have garnered higher conversions versus carts that don’t have recommendations in their cart.
1. Go to WooCommerce > Extensions > Cart Add-ons > Install and Activate.
2. After activation, go to WooCommerce > Cart Add-Ons > input all necessary information and or choose default add-ons from the products listed, these products will show in your shop page.
3. You can see the image beside that when you proceed to checkout you will see an addon area below where you can add products.
So if you want to create more Cart Add-Ons you can add more products that you want to incorporate with. This is the best strategy to gain more sales.
Checkout Field Editor
The Checkout Field Editor provides an interface to add, edit and remove fields shown on your WooCommerce checkout page.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Checkout Field Editor > Install and Activate
2. Go to WooCommerce > Checkout Fields.
There are three sets of Fields you can edit:
- Billing – Payment and billing address section of checkout (payment must be enabled)
- Shipping – Shipping section of checkout (shipping must be enabled)
- Additional – Appear after the billing and shipping sections of checkout, next to order notes (order notes must be enabled)
3. After adding a field on the Checkout Field Editor, you can see it on the checkout area on the billing details page. You can see the Region that I just add and is required. It will notify if you submit without filling out the required fields.
This extension enable customers to pay for products using a deposit or a payment plan. This robust and flexible tool allows you the ability to create custom payment plans, with variable percentages and intervals. Customers are guided through the process of paying for items as they browse and checkout, with easy-to-follow visuals.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Deposits > Install and Activate
2. WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Deposits > settings can be done and updated using this area.
3. Create payment plan, go to Products > Payment Plans > Add Payment Plan, key in all the necessary information. On the right side area, you can see the existing Payment Plans after creation.
4. We prepared the settings already, now we can proceed in creating the product. Go to Products > Add New > Deposits > key in the deposit type, amount, payment type, etc. Publish your product after all the necessary information (eg. images, description, etc)
5. Go to your shop page, and see the newly created product. You can see the pay deposit, or pay full.
Email Customizer extension helps connect with your customers with each email you send by visually modifying your email templates via the WordPress Customizer. This extension allows you click and customize using the built-in WordPress Customizer to visually modify the design of your email templates, no coding knowledge required.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Deposits > Install and Activate
2. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Email.
You can see a question mark beside each text, you can hover or click it to give it more information about that topic.
3. Clicking Manage will take you to a setting page for that certain Email, the image above is an example of settings after clicking Manage. After all the changes, just go ahead and click Save Changes.
4. The second button on the first image is the email customizer, by clicking that button a template will show just like the image above. When you edit email template, it is just like editing or customizing your WordPress theme.
Go ahead and Publish your email template when you’re done.
This extension will automatically contact customers after purchase – be it everyone, your most loyal or your biggest spenders – and keep your store top-of-mind. Follow-Ups will better engage your customers and students by creating complex drip campaigns based upon user interests, course and purchase history to drive more purchases and higher engagement, all with less effort across multiple marketing channels.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Follow-Ups > Install and Activate
2. Once activated, go to Follow-Up Settings. You can see different tabs of options you can modify. Add Roles on who can manage the follow-ups. You can also see the summary of follow-ups you made. As well as the subscribers, tools, and extra options. Please feel free to explore them.
3. To create follow-up, go to Follow-Up > Email > Create New Follow-Up.
4. The next screenshot will show the information necessary when creating new follow-up. You can see the triggers, the text input you want, etc.
In the example you can see the follow-up email for checking out, this will sent out once the product is checkout.
5. You can also manage or create new campaigns, example on the screenshot is a review request. This review request will sent out once the shipment is fulfilled and product status is complete.
6. The next screenshot shows the Reports generated by our extension. As you can see series of stats is shown in the report page.
7. Everybody loves a discount – that’s why Follow-Ups allows you to create coupons that are personalized for your customer. Creating a new coupon is simple, and integrating it into your email campaign is even easier.
The Force Sells, force products to be added to the cart. This extension allows you to link products together, so they are added to the cart together. This is useful for linking a service or required product to another.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Force Sells > Install and Activate
2. After activation, create or edit a product and go to Linked Products under product description area. You can see a Force Sells, enter the product you want to connect with the current one.
3. Go to your shop page and see your product. You will notice a Mug additional product to your current perfume product.
This extension allows you to define minimum/maximum thresholds and multiple/group amounts per product to restrict the quantities of items which can be purchased.
Two rules to follow:
- Set a minimum and maximum quantity required to checkout
- Set a minimum and maximum cost (of cart items) required to checkout
- Exclude products from said rules
- Minimum and maximum quantity required
- Group/multiples required (e.g. you must purchase in groups of X)
- Per-variation control of the above product rules
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Min/Max Quantities > Install and Activate
2. Go to WooCommerce Settings > Products, scroll down to bottom and you can see Min/Max Quantities (check rule for Orders), you can set order rules here.
3. To add product with min/max option, go to products > add or edit, go to the bottom section and in the General tab you can see the min/max quantity as well as the other rules. See the screenshot on the left side.
4. If you are working with Variations as the image on the side, you can go to Variations tab and modify min/max per product variation. Just make sure to enable or check Min/Max Rule. (see image for reference)
5. Go to your shop page and try to checkout 10 mugs, a while ago we set the maximum for black mug to 5 per checkout. As you can see the image beside, it popups an error saying that the maximum allowed is only 5 per cart.
Order Barcodes generates a unique barcode for each order on your site – perfect for e-tickets, packing slips, reservations and a variety of other uses. Barcodes can be created as one of five different types and can be scanned and processed directly on your site. Customers will receive their barcodes by email so they can be easily printed out where necessary.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Order Barcodes > Install and Activate
2. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Scroll down and see Order Barcodes. You can set type and color of your barcodes. In the next image, you can see the barcode type, just choose on what you want to set for your site.
3. Right after setting up your barcode, go to your product page and create an order. Check it out and you can see the order details as follow. A barcode was generated and is posted under order details.
4. To be able to use the barcode, you need a barcode reader for your site. Go to Pages > Add New > Insert shortcode block > key in [scan_barcode] and Publish your newly created page.
5. Lastly, go to your page and scan or enter the barcode, in the barcode area.
Photography extension is designed to assist professional photographers with the day to day management and sale of their images for events, or as artwork. Starting from uploading and setup of photographs to the sale and customer purchase experience, this plugin streamlines this entire process and gets you set up faster than any other method.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Photography > Install and Activate
2. Go to Photography > Add Photography > Input the necessary data then create > create the collection > add products on the collection or you can view collection.
3. You can also add photography in a collection. Add your new photography in the collection section, see the previous image. It’s exactly the same as adding new image but within a collection.
Save your changes when you are done adding all the images in your collection.
3. You can add collection per user. This way, the user can see all the collection you created, at the same time create different collection per user. See the first image below.
4. After adding a user to a collection, sign-out as admin and login as the user you added your collection to. Go to my account, and you can see the newly added collection under your account.
Points and Rewards
The Points and Rewards extension reward your customers for purchases and other actions with points that can be redeemed for discounts. Easily set how many points customers should earn for each dollar spent and how many points can be redeemed for a specific discount amount. Points can be awarded by product, category, or global level, and you can also control the maximum discount available when redeeming points.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Points and Rewards > Install and Activate
2. To modify and enhanced the settings of your extension, go to WooCommerce > Points and Rewards. In this area, you can manage the points, show logs of points, and change settings.
3. Let’s try to add new product a category with points and rewards option. In the example above, you can see a new category named mugs with 10 points earned every time a customer purchased your product.
This is based on category rule points system.
4. If you want per product points system, go to Products > Add/Edit product > General tab, you need to adjust the points earned and the maximum discount per product.
5. Publish your product and go to your shop page. You can see that in your newly created product a point system is noted on the product description.
6. Try adding it to your cart and checkout the product and see the log on your points system.
7. You can see on the log beside each email or customer name, corresponding the customer name is the points taken for that customer. Or you can manually update it using the update button.
This log is under Manage Points.
Using Pre-Orders extension customers can order products before they’re available. You can automatically or manually release and fill orders when you’re ready. This extension is fully customizable and supports both pre-orders charged up front and upon release.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Points and Rewards > Install and Activate
2. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Pre-Orders tab. Edit all the necessary settings that you need for you site’s pre order.
3. After setting pre-orders, go to Products > Add/ Edit product > Pre-Orders tab, input the date and price and the charge.
4. Go to shop page, and under the price tag, you can see the release data and Pre order button.
This extension offer add-ons like gift wrapping, special messages or other special options for your products. Product Add-Ons allow your customers to personalize products while they’re shopping on your online store. No more follow-up email requests—customers get what they want, before they’re done checking out.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Product Add-Ons > Install and Activate
2. Go to Products > Add/Edit > Add-ons tab > Add Field you need when checking out.
3. Make sure to fill out and pick the type and display texts and price, optional or required.
4. Go to shop page, look for the product you just updated. And you can see the add-ons we just created. If you want to add personal message.
Its as simple as that. You can also add gift packings with of course additional fees, make sure to add it in the price option of add-ons area.
Product CSV Import Suite
Product CSV Import Suite lets you import thousands of products and supports complex products and custom data from Bookings, Product Vendors, Brands, Google Product Feed and more. Save yourself the hassle of making changes one-by-one with Product CSV Import Suite.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Product CSV Import Suite > Install and Activate
2. After activation, go to WooCommerce > CSV Import Suite. You can also get sample CSV if you want to see the format. In this area, you can import both product and product variation.
3. We will try to Import Product, the output is the second image below, you can see the map fields, the column header of the uploaded file, and the column value, just continue if everything is good with the content.
4. Let’s try to import product variation now, click the Import Variation and upload the file, you can see the fourth image of the sample product variation.
Success import of products after mapping and checking the values.
After #4, continue and it will popup with the variation and message of successful import process but you need to merge this variations to the products.
5. Now you need to merge products and variations. Click on merge products and it will successfully shows the variations and products together.
Product Enquiry Form
The product enquiry form module extends WooCommerce by adding an extra tab to each of your product details pages. The tab displays a reCAPTCHA protected form which visitors can use to enquire about any specific product. This allow visitors to contact you directly from the product details page via a reCAPTCHA protected form to enquire about a product.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Product Enquiry Form > Install and Activate
2. WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Product Enquries, add in the recaptcha keys and email.
3. To disable enquiry, you need to go to your product or create product, then check on Disable enquiry form.
Go to sample product with enquiry form, and beside review tab, you can see Product Enquiry > key in the information you need > Send Enquiry
With this extension you can instantly turn a WooCommerce powered store into a marketplace complete with multiple vendors, products and payout settings. Allow multiple vendors to sell via your site and in return take a commission on sales to cover the costs of managing the site while you focus your efforts on building a community.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Product Vendors > Install and Activate
2. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Vendors. You can set all the necessary payout, linking for payment purposes.
3. Go to Products > Vendors > Add or Edit vendors. This is the manual process of creating vendor via admin side.
4. If you want vendors to register to your site, you need to add a new page under Pages > Add New > insert Shortcode > input this shortcode to your block area: [wcpv_registration], Publish the page and see next image for the registration form created.
5. To update product and add vendor, you can go to Products > Add/Edit > General tab > under Product Vendors modify the payment and taxes for this product.
6. Select the vendor for that product on the right side menu option. Dropdown Select Vendor, and pick the vendor you created previously. This product will be listed under that vendor’s name.
7. If you are done, make sure to Publish your product. And see product page to see the product that you create.
When trying to decide between many similar products, online shoppers want to compare prices and other features side-by-side to find the product that’s right for them. Products Compare will allow your potential customers to easily compare products within your store.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Product Compare > Install and Activate
2. Once the plugin is activated, it will automatically compare products. Go to your shop page and you can see Compare checkbox and link to compare those products.
Compared product page.
3. You can also add compare product widget to any of your widget area like sidebar or footer.
4. After saving the widget you just added, go to your site and look at the sidebar or footer or wherever you put the widget in, and there you can see those products with images and try to compare them again using the compare button.
Purchase Order Gateway
The Purchase Order Gateway extension for WooCommerce adds a field to the checkout screen where your customer enters in their purchase order number. The Purchase Order Gateway requires no configuration to get up and running.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Purchase Order Gateway > Install and Activate
2. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > enable Purchase Order
3. Click Setup after enabled, and add title, description, and note for your customer.
4. Try to login as customer now, and order one of your product. You can see on checkout that you can choose payment method so click Purchase Order then add your P.O. number.
5. Right after checkout, an invoice will be generated and it will show the purchase order number at the bottom of your order detail page.
The quick view plugin adds a ‘quick view’ button to product loops which shows product details in a lightbox when clicked, with this feature, you can directly allow customer to add to cart without going to detail page.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Quick View > Install and Activate
2. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > General, you will see the Quick View option and choose the view trigger dropdown.
3. Go to your shop page now, and see that a new button is generated per product (Quick View), you can click this and a popup product summary will show.
4. This is an example of product summary which contains the product description and view full details, you can also add another add to cart button there if you want.
Returns and Warranty Requests
With this extension you can manage, sell, facilitate easy returns and warranties. Manage the RMA process, add warranty terms to your products, and allow your customers to request and manage returns and exchanges directly from their user account.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Returns and Warranty Requests > Install and Activate
2. Warranty menu will be generated after activation. Go to Warranties > Manage Warranties > it will list all your previously created products > Edit each one of them and add Warranty Settings.
3. You can also edit the settings of warranties. You can go to Warranties > Settings, here you can find different menu settings. One thing I want to focus is the form builder, you can create a form builder for getting return information of your product, you can drag and drop elements on this form too.
4. As admin of your store, you can personally request warranty for your client. Just go to your order list and you will see the Request Warranty button.
5. After all the changes, you will notice that when a customer order they can see a request warranty button, they can click that and it will send a warranty notification in your end.
Simple and easy.
Provide customers with an easy way to track their shipment with WooCommerce Shipment Tracking. You don’t need to worry no more with your customers asking for updates, just simply add the tracking number on the order and everything will follow.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Shipment Tracking > Install and Activate
2. Go to WooCommerce > Orders > Edit Order > Shipment Tracking. Input the tracking number of your customer’s order (fill in the necessary information in the right side area), Save Tracking.
3. Now, login as customer and go to your order, you can now see a button Track, just click it and it will redirect to the site where you’re customers tracking area.
Shipping Multiple Addresses
Shipping Multiple Addresses, with this extension, you can help avoid the frustration that can occur when a customer is shopping for multiple people at one time. Instead of forcing them to place multiple orders, they can quickly and easily ship to multiple addresses with one order. This can be especially useful around the holidays, when more and more people are doing their primary holiday shopping online.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Shipping Multiple Addresses > Install and Activate
2. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Multiple Shipping. Setup the desired settings here for your multiple shipping.
3. Scroll down to the settings, and you will see some more information like enable gift packages, etc.
4. Scroll down more and partially complete orders will show, with shipping to multiple addresses, you will have the ability to ship portions of the order at different times, note it on the order in the admin, and send an optional email when this occurs – if you choose.
5. Try to checkout a product and you will notice the Ship to a different address? on the upper most part of your information page.
6. You can simply add address by going to My Account > Shipping Address.
7. The image on the right side is the Shipping Addresses page where you can add more than one shipping address that you desire. So fill them up, if needed.
Software Add-on gives you the ability to manage license keys and activation via your store. And if you’re a developer then along with the code comes a test script in the /examples folder of the plugin. This plugin allows you to post data to the API for testing purposes. Simple and easy use.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Software Add-on > Install and Activate
2. Go to Products > Add or Edit > tick Software. Use this in conjunction with the downloadable type, allowing the user download the product.
3. After enabling the Software, you will notice a new Software tab, in this area you will need to key in all the necessary information for your software, eg keys and you can even do software upgrades.
4. Visit the shop page after software product creation, and you will notice the software product with capability to upgrade if you have existing software on hand.
5. Once someone purchase your software, you will see the logs under WooCommerce > Reports > Software
Store Catalog PDF Download
Store Catalog PDF Download will allow shop owners to attach their own already made PDF catalog of their products for customers to download. In addition, customers can download page specific PDFs or even a single product in detail. This feature is useful for customers that need to do offline viewing, printing or even just to save for future reference.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Store Catalog PDF Download > Install and Activate
2. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Store Catalog PDF. You can upload your custom PDF here, make sure also to upload your company logo because it will be use in the PDF. See other settings in that.
3. Now visit your shop page, you can see a button Download Catalog on all the displayed products.
4. You can also download a catalog per product. Go to your product page and you will notice a Download Catalog button.
Subscription Downloads enables you to offer downloadable products to your subscribers, while maintaining individual listings for each of your downloadable products, having them sold individually via your store, as well as via the subscription.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Subscription Downloads > Install and Activate
2. Go to Products > Add or Edit product > Enabled Downloadable > General tab.
3. In General tab, you will notice a Downloadable Files. You can Add File using the button Add File, give it a name and a URL for download. You can also add download limit and expire days.
4. Publish your product, and see your shop page with downloadable link.
With Subscription you can create and manage products with recurring payments. This extension allows you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for physical or virtual products and services. Create product-of-the-month clubs, weekly service subscriptions or even yearly software billing packages. Add sign-up fees, offer free trials, or set expiration periods.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Subscriptions > Install and Activate
2. Go to Products > Add or Edit Product, for Product data you can either choose Simple Subscription or Variable Subscription.
3. Under General tab, fill in the new information you need. It includes the subscription price, expiration date, sign-up fee and free trial days. Go ahead and fill them up.
4. Visit your shop page and select the product you created. You will notice based on the third photo that subscription is added and activated for that product.
Table Rate Shipping
The table rate shipping extension extends WooCommerce’s default shipping options giving you highly customizable shipping options. You can give multiple shipping rates based on location, price, weight, or item count.
1. Go to WooCommerce extensions > Table Rate Shipping > Install and Activate
2. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Shipping zones. You can now add a new shipping method which is the Table Rates.
3. After picking Table Rate, you will give it a name, region and method. Just enabled the Table Rate method.
4. Edit the Table Rate, the next image is the fields for table rate, modify it if necessary.