Running a real estate site is a bit exhausting than we think specially if it involves pulling leads into your site. If you are having this trouble then IDX Broker can help you. It pulls real estate listings in from the multiple listing service. IDX Broker lets agents put these real estate listings from other agents and companies on their website. You can easily integrate this to your site using its WordPress plugin.
IMPress for IDX Broker is part of the IMPress family of plugins. Your IDX Broker-enabled account provides this plugin with access to your MLS data feed. The IMPress for IDX Broker plugin allows you to display that data on your WordPress site using widgets and shortcodes while seamlessly matching your brand.
1. Go to Plugins > Add New > search for keyword “IMPress for IDX Broker” > Install > Activate
After Activation, will see two new option on the sidebar. Leads and IMPress options are generated.
2. Now to got IMPress option > Initial Settings > API Key
You need to get the API Key and paste it in your WordPress site in order to fully use the IDX Broker plugin
In order to get the API Key, login to your IDX Broker site go to Access Control > Generate New Key > Copy and Paste it in your WP. You can create new key by pressing New Key or Revoke Key to revoke current key.
3. Once you have leads in your IDX Broker site, you can see all your leads under Leads option as shown in the image beside. You can also Add Lead by clicking add lead button and fill out all the necessary information then click Save Lead.
IDX Widgets give you a way to promote your Featured Listings, Agents, and any Custom Links. In addition, you have access to Quick Search forms and several more powerful widgets.
4. Go to Appearance -> Widgets in WordPress to drag-and-drop IDX Widgets into your theme widget areas. This will automatically appear in any of those widget area you put the widget in.
If you don’t want to add it via widget or if you want to add it on your post or page, you can use shortcode for that.
5. Go to Pages or Post > Add New > Insert IDX Broker data into your page > Publish
6. To specify a name for dynamic wrapper, go to IMPress > Initial Settings. Please keep in mind the name of your dynamic wrapper may be used in the title tag on your wrapped IDX Broker pages. After entering a name and clicking the Create button you will see the space populate with your dynamic wrapper URL.
7. The changes you made with wrapper in you WordPress site will also reflect in your IDX Broker site. Go back to your IDX Broker page, go tot Design > Website > Wrappers > you can see the generated dynamic URL.
Once the wrapper is made, it goes into the IMPress Wrappers section of your Dashboard. Here you can see all of the dynamic wrappers that you have created. To use one, edit the post and select upon what page you would like to apply this wrapper.
To make an existing page or post a wrapper, you can add a shortcode from the plugin. Just select the IDX wrapper tags to insert. Simple and easy right? This will surely make your real estate site cleaner and user-friendly. Get IDX Broker now!